If you would like to book a healing with our Q'ero Paqos via Zoom, Please read the instructions below and to the right, then schedule your healing.
ALL HEALINGS TAKE PLACE VIA ZOOM AT OUR CULTURAL CENTER IN CUSCO, FROM 9AM-6PM PERUVIAN TIME. OUR CALENDAR CAN ONLY SHOW HST SO DON'T WORRY WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION, THE TIME SHOWN WILL BE HAWAII STANDARD TIME (HST)
Traditional Q’ero Healings consist of 5 basic parts.
1) WAHARIQUY: The Invocation of all of the Nature Beings and especially your Nature Parents, on your behalf for all their healing energies to come to you. For this we need your original birth name, city and country of your birth.
2) PICHAY: This is a cleansing of your energy field of all of the heavy energy surrounding you.
3) KALPACHAQUY: This is the empowerment of your power centers, Head, Heart and Belly using the Khuyas (power objects) to invoke into your centers the wisdom, love, and physical power of the Apus.
4) ANIMO WAHAY: Now you are ready to have all the missing bits of life force that have been lost throughout your lifetime due to shocks or traumas, returned back home to your body.
Please rest and continue to receive after your healing. Falling asleep during or after your healing is EXCELLENT!
ALL FOUR OF THESE STEPS WILL BE COMPLETED DURING YOUR HEALING SESSION. REST FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR AFTER YOUR SESSION.
READ STEPS BELOW:
Then Click Blue Button to
SCHEDULE YOUR HEALING
BEFORE YOU REGISTER YOU NEED:
1) Laptop of desktop with good internet connection. Since you need to lie down for your healing, find a nice spot for your laptop or desktop, positioned so your healer can see you. NO PHONES.
2) You will need to record to your device so that you can replay your healing at least 2 times over following month.
3) Prepare for your healing with a cleansing, no more than 12 hours prior to your appointment time. You can do this by taking a cleansing bath in a fresh stream or spring, or in your bath tub, using cleansing herbs such as Rosemary, Lavendar, Rue, Sage, Cedar and epsom salts. Plan your session so that you can REST AT LEAST ONE HOUR AFTER.
4) Bring Fresh Cut flowers to your healing. Any kind is ok, but BEST is one red, one white and one yellow flower to be placed on your head or heart, depending on your healers instructions.
THIS ENTIRE SESSION WILL BE DONE IN SILENCE AND THERE IS NO TALKING OR TRANSLATION NEEDED BEFORE DURING OR AFTER YOUR SESSION.
Now that you know how to prepare for your session, PLEASE
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON OUR HEALING CALENDAR.
HEALINGS ARE FROM 9AM-6PM PERU TIME, MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY
Stay In Touch
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER